Tuesday 15 May 2012

Deep Dish Cookies

Ok so I have few apologies about this one. Firstly, sorry that there aren't many photos, I kind of forgot to take them... and sorry that they are really crummy quality, I'm not sure why that is, but I'm working on it. Actually, I think that's it! So this recipe is kinda odd, but omg is it good. And for my last ramekin, I didn't even cook it, I just ate the dough raw! I did share it with friends though, so its not too bad...

Deep Dish Cookies
Bare Necessities
225g Butter (salted or unsalted)
114g Granulated Sugar
100g Brown Sugar
1 Egg
200g Plain Flour
1/2tsp Baking Powder
1/8tsp Bicarbonate Of Soda
1-2packs Chocolate Chips

1. Pre-heat the oven to 180C/356F.
2. Cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Beat in the egg.
4. Mix in the flour, baking powder, bicarb of soda and chocolate chips.
5. Fill the ramekins about 3/4 full and pop in the fridge to chill for a bit.
6. Put in the oven for about 20mins or until they have mostly cooked through (you want them to be a bit gooey though, so make your best judgement.
7. Serve up as is or with a scoop of ice-cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment