Well I think that kind of sums it up, doesn't it? And I'm warning you, when you come to eat it, don't think that you can sit with the tub and a spoon and only 'just have a little bit'. That just won't happen, and I think you know that. Another great thing about this? You can chop and change it as you wish! Well, not totally, but you can a little bit I guess...
Dangerously Dark Yet Delightfully Delicious Chocolate Ice Cream
1 Vanilla Pod
550ml Double Cream
50g Cocoa Powder
200g Granulated Sugar
250ml Whole Milk
170g Dark Chocolate
75g Mini Marshmallows
1. In a large saucepan, whisk the cream, cocoa powder, sugar and salt.
2. Heat the mixture, whilst constantly whisking until everything is mixed fully and it starts to foam up.
3. Take the saucepan off the heat, break up the chocolate, add it to the mixture and keep whisking.
4. When the chocolate is for the most part melted, mix in the marshmallows and keep whisking until the chocolate is completely melted.
5. In a sealed bag, crush up the oreos until they are in medium chunks.
6. Once the chocolate is completely melted, de-seed the vanilla pod and stir the seeds in along with the milk and crushed oreos.
7. Place the mixture in the fridge for about half an hour and then pop it in the ice-cream machine and follow the manufacturer's instructions.
8. Once the ice-cream is ready, serve it up, enjoy and TRY NOT TO EAT IT ALL IN ONE GO!