And so! I present to you: crash hot potatoes! I'm telling you, they're so quick and easy to make, you can't NOT do these when you're procrastinating or avoiding your revision/work in any form
Note: I haven't put any quantities in, because you just take as much as you want.
Crash Hot Potatoes
2. Boil the potatoes in a pan until you can easily poke a fork through them.
3. Drain the potatoes.
4. On a baking tray, generously drizzle the oil. You don't want the potatoes to stick and burn, so don't skimp out on it, having said that, you don't want your potatoes swimming in oil either.
5. Scatter your potatoes onto the tray, spacing them out nicely. I did mine a bit too close, but they worked fine anyways.
6. Once you're happy with that, get a potato masher, and gently press down on each potato once or twice, you want them to squish a bit to expose their fluffy innards, but you don't want them to be too flat.
7. Put mini chunks of butter onto the potatoes, then generously sprinkle the salt, pepper and the mixed herbs.
8. Pop in the oven for about 25 mins or until crispy on the edges.
9. Serve up and enjoy!