Ok, so I really do have to appologise. I've been so lazy as of late when it comes to writing these posts. It's kind of reverse logic why I haven't been so good with the whole blogging thing. I'm usually right on time during term time because I've got lots of work to procrastinate. Either way, I have got a recipe for you all today, and these are a gem! (if you like peanut butter that is).
Peanut Butter Cookies
1cup Peanut Butter
1cup Caster Sugar
3/4cups Brown Sugar
1 1/2tsp Baking Soda/Bicarbonate Of Soda
1. Preheat the oven to 375F/190C.
2. Cream together the butter, peanut butter, caster sugar and brown sugar together.
3. Beat in the eggs until the mixture is light and fluffy.
4. Gently mix in the flour and the bicarb of soda until it is fully combined.
5. Scoop up a small ball of cookie dough, a little smaller than the size of a golf ball, but don't worry if it's a bit bigger or smaller.
6. Get a small bowl of sugar (granulated or caster) and roll each ball of dough in sugar (don't cover the whole thing, just a little bit).
7. Place each ball of dough onto a baking tray, each spaced out, and pop them in the oven for about 8 minutes or until they are golden brown.
8. Once they are cooked, place them on a cooling rack to cool and then enjoy!