I say healthy (ish). This is because, in comparison to normal flapjacks, they are healthy, because they don't have any golden syrup in them, plus they have a banana; but in comparison to your average healthy food, they really aren't healthy at all. Either way, I love flapjacks, and these are super easy to make and super yummy as well, so enjoy!
NB: I didn't put any cups measurements in, because most of these measurements are just too small.
Healthy (ish) Flapjacks
80g Brown Sugar
2tbsp Runny Honey
1. Preheat the oven to 220C/gas mark 5/430F.
2. Melt the butter and margarine in a saucepan.
3. Mix in the sugar and honey until everything is completely mixed in.
4. Mix in the oats.
5. Mash up the banana until it is a puree and then add it to the mixture.
6. Grease and line a baking tin.
7. Pour the mixture into the tin and then spread it evenly so that it is (pretty much) flat.
8. Pop the flapjack mixture in the oven for about 10/15 minutes, or until it is just starting to go golden.
9. Take the flapjacks out of the oven, drizzle some honey over the top and then put them back in the oven for another 5 minutes.
10. Take them out of the oven, cover them with a tea towel and leave them to cool.