Apologies again, but in all fairness, I was away at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival for a week with no internet, so posting was a tricky one. However, having said that, I had so much fun, so I thought I'd tell you about some amazing shows that I went to see, if you're going down there, I would definitely recommend you go see them!
1. Katherine Ryan: Natures Candy An absolute treat to go watch, very funny, but not suitable for younger people, though not wholly obscene.
2. Jeff Leach: Boyfriend Experience Very unsuitable for younger people, but hilarious nonetheless.
3. Daniel Sloss: The Show One of the youngest at the fringe, but a great must-see, this guy has talent.
4. Out Of The Blue Not a stand up like the other shows I've suggested. This show is a group of guys from Oxford in a fantastic acapella group, performing modern chart toppers and old classics, all with a sence of style and comedy. Great fun.
So now that's done, before we get on to a fabulous recipe, I would just like to say that I will be away for two weeks, so I don't think I will be able to write anything during those weeks, so apologies all round, but I will repay you with a monstrously delicious recipe when I get back!
Now. Onto the recipe. I came up with this from scrap, and it's quite different to other cheese sauce recipes I've come across, but its really good, so I know that I'll definitely be making it again!
The Cheesiest Cheese Sauce
150-200g Uncooked Shell Pasta
1cup Double Cream
150g Cheddar Cheese
1/2cup Cream Cheese
Parmisan to taste
Pepper to taste
1. Pour the double cream into a medium saucepan.
2. Chop up the cheddar, add it to the cream and melt on a low heat.
3. Once the cheese has melted, add the cream cheese and stir it in until the mixture is totally smooth.
4. Stir in the milk and pepper.
5. In another saucepan, cook the pasta in simmering water until it's cooked. Cooking times for pasta will vary, so check the back of the packet.
6. Once the pasta is cooked, strain it and stir it into the sauce, then serve up with a bit of parmesan and enjoy!