These are undeniably moreish, take no more than half an hour to make and are packed full of protein. (oh and did I mention how yummy they are?)
Sweet Sweet Potato Chips
2 Sweet Potatoes
25g Salted Butter (if you don't have salted butter, use unsalted and just add a pinch of salt, that's what I did)
1 tsp Brown Sugar
1/2 tsp Cinnamon
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200C/392F.
2. Put the butter in a small saucepan and put on a low heat until melted.
3. Scrub the potatoes clean and then chop into random chunks. (try to keep them roughly the same size, though it doesn't really matter too much)
4. Put some grease-proof paper onto a baking tray and put the chopped potatoes on top.
5. Mix the sugar and cinnamon in with the sugar and stir until completely mixed.
6. Brush the mixture onto the potatoes, and try to get to every potato.
7. Chuck in the oven for 20-25 mins, or until they are all cooked through and a little crispy on the edges. To test if they are cooked through, get a fork and spear a couple of the thickest ones. If they are soft then they are cooked through.
8. Put them in a bowl, sprinkle a bit of salt on the top and enjoy!