Ok these are literally the simplest and easiest things in the world! But be warned! They are VERY moreish.
Ok. You have been warned. Moving on.
Cheesy Cheese Cracker Puffs
3/4 Self-Raising Flour
1. Pre-heat the oven to 175C/350F.
2. Grate the cheese.
3. Breadcrumb the flour and butter together.
4. Mix in the cheese.
5. Mix in the milk. It should start to come together into a ball of pastry. If, after you've added all of the milk the pastry isn't holding together, gradually add a bit more, but only a tiny bit, even the tiniest bit of milk can make the difference.
6. Wrap the pastry up in clingfilm and place in the fridge to chill for 30 minutes.
7. Take the pastry out of the fridge and put it on a lightly floured surface.
8. Roll the pastry out until it's about half a centimetre thick.
9. Line a baking tray with grease proof paper.
10. Slice up the pastry into bite size squares. and put them onto the baking tray.
11. Prick each one with a tooth pick.
12. Place the tray into the oven for about 10 minutes or until they go a golden colour.
13. Take out of the oven and leave to cool.
14. Put them into a bowl and tuck in!